Interviewed: Joyce Sheard Interviewed by: Annette
- Q: How long have you been coming to the clubhouse?
- A: 3 Months
- Q: Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- A: I grew up in Detroit, I went to JZoo elementary School. I Graduated from Mumford High in 1988. I went to college at U of D Mercy and graduated in 2015 in Nursing. I was married to Keith Lorick and had one son, David. I like to do hair in my free time. Currently, I live in an AFC home, but would like to move.
- Q: How would you describe your support system?
- A: My support system is my dad, sister, and aunt. I see them every other weekend.
- Q: How did the clubhouse help you cope with your biggest struggle?
- A: They helped me get an apartment, I should be moving into it soon.